Roasted red pepper and rosemary omelette
Ingredients75g Loprofin Mix
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp tomato puree
5 tbsp rapeseed oil
100ml Loprofin Drink/Sno-Pro
1 red onion, chopped
1 red pepper, sliced
1 tbsp rosemary
Salt and pepper
- Heat 1 tbsp rapeseed oil in a frying pan. Add the onion, garlic and red pepper and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Season with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Set the filling aside in a bowl and leave to cool.
- To make the omelette, use an electric whisk* to combine the Loprofin Mix, baking powder, 2 tbsp rapeseed oil, Sno-Pro and tomato puree.
- Whisk the mixture for approx. 3 minutes until the mixtures becomes quite thick and holds its shape.
- Mix the filling into the omelette mixture and heat 2 tbsp rapeseed oil in frying pan over a low heat. Add the omelette filling and spread it out quickly into a circular shape.
- Turn up the heat of the pan to medium and cook the omelette for approx. 3 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with a crisp green salad, tomato relish and, for some exchanges, a measured amount of crème fraiche.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.
*Please follow the manufacturer's instructions.
Chef’s Tips: Vary your fillings with different vegetables and herbs.