200ml Sno-Pro, warm
250ml water, warm
500g Loprofin Mix plus extra for dusting
8g psyllium husks
3 tbsp olive oil
1 sachet dried yeast (supplied with Loprofin Mix)
½ tsp fine salt
1 tsp mixed herbs
- Place the warm water and Sno-Pro in a bowl, add the dried yeast and stir.
- Add the sugar and psyllium husks to the bowl, stir and allow to stand for 10 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Add the olive oil, salt, mixed herbs and Loprofin Mix to the bowl and beat for 3 minutes.
- Leave the dough to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes or until it has doubled in size.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface, cut the dough in two and roll each piece into a thick sausage shape.
- Cut the dough into 5 pieces and flatten each one with the palm of your hand.
- Transfer the dough onto a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Oven temperature: 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6.
Equipment: Greased baking tray and a bowl.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and mut be used under medical supervision.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.
Suitable for freezing.