- Place a piping bag into a jug and fold the top half over the edge.
- Using a paint brush, draw a line up the inside of the piping bag using a good amount. You can use multiple colours or just one.
- Now fill the bag with the basic meringue mixture and pipe small amounts onto a lined baking tray-the colour will come out in lines on the meringue.
- Bake following basic meringue recipe.
This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
The Loprofin range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders and other conditions requiring a low protein diet, and must be used under medical supervision.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and product labels.
**Allergens may be present, please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens, please contact your healthcare professional.