Fruity french toast
Ingredients2 slices Loprofin Part-Baked Sliced Loaf or home made low protein bread
50ml Loprofin Drink/Sno-Pro
1 tsp Loprofin Egg Replacer
1 tsp vanilla essence
Large knob of butter
- Blend together the Loprofin Egg Replacer, Loprofin Drink/Sno-Pro and vanilla essence until smooth.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan.
- Dip the bread slices in the "egg" mixture, making sure that both sides are covered.
- Fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite toppings and dust with some icing sugar and mint leaves.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range and Sno-Pro are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin and Sno-Pro by a healthcare professional.
The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.