120g porridge oats
50g Loprofin Chocolate Flakes
2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
2 tbsp chia seeds
50g desiccated coconut
¼ tsp salt
125ml golden syrup or honey
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Heat the syrup, butter and vanilla in a saucepan over a low heat until the butter has melted. Add to the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until everything is coated.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring every 4-5 minutes to stop the granola from burning.
- Allow to cool before transferring to an airtight container. Store in a cool dry place. Granola will keep for a few weeks once stored appropriately.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The Loprofin Range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.