100g light muscovado sugar
220g Loprofin Mix, plus extra for dusting
2 tsp Loprofin Egg Replacer
1 tsp cinnamon
40g carrots, grated
Zest of 1 large orange
Suitable buttercream icing and decorating
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a cupcake tray with paper cases.
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add in the Loprofin Mix , Loprofin Egg Replacer carrot, orange zest, cinnamon and Sno-Pro and beat until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between the paper case and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack before decorating.
- Store cupcakes in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Un-iced cupcakes can be frozen for up to 3 months.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and food labels.
The Loprofin Range and Sno-Pro are Foods for Special Medical Purposes, for the dietary management of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin and Sno-Pro by a healthcare professional.