100g caster sugar
200g Loprofin Mix
2 tsp Loprofin Egg Replacer
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla essence
175ml Sno-pro or Loprofin Drink
- Pre-heat oven to 170°C.
- Place the butter and sugar in a large bowl, beat until light and creamy.
- Add the Loprofin Mix, Loprofin Egg Replacer, vanilla essence, baking powder, and Sno-pro/Loprofin Drink to the mixture.
- Beat the mixture for one minute using an electric hand mixer, or 2-3 minutes with a wooden spoon until the mixture smooth.
- Divide the mixture between 12 muffin cases. If desired, sprinkle a little granulated sugar over each muffin.
- Bake the muffins for 10-15 minutes until risen and firm to touch.
- Cool on a wire rack.
This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Loprofin by a healthcare professional.
The Loprofin range are Foods for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders and other conditions requiring a low protein diet, and must be used under medical supervision.
* The protein content indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the protein content on individual ingredients and product labels.
**Allergens may be present, please check individual ingredients and product labels. If concerned about allergens, please contact your healthcare professional.