Winter vegetable pasta bake
100g mixed vegetables, frozen or canned
50g cooked pasta
5ml (1 tsp) pesto
1 packet (40g) Cheddar cheese sauce
mix 50ml milk with 1 bottle Fortisip Compact, neutral flavour
- Cook the frozen vegetables in boiling water as per the pack instructions or drain the canned vegetables.
- Mix together the cooked vegetables and the cooked pasta.
- Stir through the pesto sauce and place the vegetables in the oven to keep warm.
- Place the cheese sauce mix in a pan, add the milk and Fortisip Compact, and heat gently until the mixture starts to thicken - do not allow to boil**.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables and pasta and place under a hot grill to brown.
*Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredients labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
Cooking Fortisip Compact may reduce the vitamin and minerals content of the product. If you have any concerns please speak to your healthcare professional.
All Nutricia products listed on this website are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This website should be used for information purposes for patients, or carers of patients, who have been prescribed an oral nutritional supplement by their healthcare professional. The information provided does not replace the advice of a healthcare professional.