Watch our recorded webinar
Improving Nutritional Management in Oncology:
A multi-disciplinary approach in Dietetics & Nursing
This webinar showcases a multi-disciplinary approach to nutritional management in oncology. Together, Emma, a Specialist Dietitian, and Judith, a Specialist Nurse, highlight the prevalence of malnutrition in oncology and the important role nutrition plays. Various topics are covered, including the implementation of a best practice model that has helped with the nutritional management of oncology patients, particularly with the challenges faced during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Recorded on: 10th June 2021
Run time: 1:01:32
Emma Atkinson, Macmillan Dietician, Gateshead Health NHS Trust
Judith Atkinson, Specialist Nurse, Gateshead Health NHS Trust
- Welcome and Introductions
Natalie Allen, Medical Affairs Manager
- Malnutrition and Oncology
Emma Atkinson, Macmillan Dietitian
- Multidisciplinary Team Working
Judith Atkinson, Specialist Nurse
- Best Practice Model: A Traffic Light System
Emma Atkinson, Macmillan Dietitian and Judith Atkinson, Specialist Nurse
Emma Atkinson, Macmillan Dietitian, Judith Atkinson, Specialist Nurse and Natalie Allen, Medical Affairs Manager
Stay up-to-date on upcoming webinars, events and CPD accredited e-learning programmes in Oncology. Ensure you tick Oncology as one of your 'Areas of interest' within your profile.
Don't have a Nutricia account yet? Click register below for free access to a wide range of support services and resources including:
- Our free Sampling Service to order product samples and have them sent to your patients' homes.
- A range of CPD accredited e-learning programmes.
- Order free paper copies of our support tools for yourself or to use with your patients.
- Sign up to receiving marketing communications and be the first to know about our free educational events & webinars, the latest scientific research and product updates.