We will be changing the majority of our Aptamil Infant, Follow On and Toddler formula milk products from February 2022. Please see a list below:
- Aptamil First Infant milk 800g
- Aptamil First Infant milk 700g
- Aptamil First Infant milk 600g
- Aptamil First Infant milk 350g
- Aptamil Hungry milk 800g
- Aptamil Follow On milk 800g
- Aptamil Follow On milk 700g
- Aptamil Follow On milk 600g
- Aptamil Follow On milk 350g
- Aptamil Anti-Reflux 800g (pack label change only)
- Aptamil Comfort 800g (pack label change only)
- Aptamil Toddler milk 1yr 800g (pack label change only)
- Aptamil Toddler milk 2yr 800g (pack label change only)
Changes to liquid formats of the above products will begin March 2022.
All other Aptamil products will not be affected.
We are constantly reviewing our recipes and looking to make improvements. We are removing palm oil from the blend of oils we use in our recipe because we know that this is an important topic for many parents. There will also be changes to the amount of Nucleotides and Taurine.
Please be reassured that all our Aptamil products have been scientifically developed and are safe.
Parents may notice some small differences in smell, appearance, or taste of the formula and/or a difference in their child’s stool pattern. This is completely normal but if parents do present with concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have a range of tools to help support conversations with parents that we would be happy to provide.
The formulation of Toddler milk was already updated to a palm oil free blend of oils in November 2021 and we are now updating only the pack design.
We are always looking to make improvements to our packaging and many parents provided positive feedback to the new designs in testing.
The style changes can be seen below. We will be changing the majority of our Aptamil formula milk products from February 2022.
Please visit the links below to download free copies of our support materials which you can use to ease transitions with concerned parents.
Please ensure your role and areas of interest are up to date.