PKU GMPro Range
The PKU GMPro Range has been developed specifically for good
taste & oral sensation, to facilitate compliance.
Restricting your patients protein not their TASTE or their TIME.
Scroll down to learn about GMPro the best tasting* and preferred GMP based protein subsitutes in the UK
BIG ON TASTE, FOCUSED ON PKU NUTRITION
Typical PKU diets can often lack certain essential nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids and soluble fibre.6,7
To combat this, all PKU GMPro products provide a source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) - fundamental for the formation and function of the nervous system, particularly the brain and retina.16
PKU GMPro helps PKU patients tackle their compliance burden
The PKU GMPro range was designed for PKU patients, with PKU patients
PKU GMPro is convenient
PKU GMPro is satisfying
• PKU GMPro LQ is the most preferred liquid GMP-based protein substitute,10 which can aid in compliance5
• Drink-and-go formulas are proven to remove compliance barriers in PKU patients5
Liquid PKU protein substitutes are proven to:*
• Reduce self-consciousness5
• Offer sustained and efficacious improvements in compliance5,7
Designed to have a great taste and texture PKU GMPro can make compliance easier and more enjoyable.2,5
PKU GMPro; the best tasting GMP-based protein substitute*
PKU GMPro LQ; the patient preferred GMP-based liquid protein substitute†
• Drink-and-go formula of PKU GMPro LQ means that patient compliance is not restricted by their availability for powder prep
• PKU GMPro LQ is easy to take in any situation, helping patients when convenience is the key to compliance8
• PKU GMPro Powder is discreet and accommodates different tastes and preferences, for added variety & discretion
• Patients can mix and match PKU GMPro products to fit their lifestyle
- GMP-based protein substitutes like PKU GMPro may help patients feel fuller for longer7,9 compared to traditional amino acid-based protein substitutes.
- As well as a GMP base, PKU GMPro has a higher energy content to help patients feel even more satisfied and less hungry between meals.
- PKU patients feel significantly more full and tended to feel less hungry, while taking PKU GMPro as a full or part replacement for their usual amino-acid based protein substitutes.6
PKU GMPro LQ is convenient
Preparing PKU GMPro is simple
MIX & MATCH MEANS MORE VARIETY
Your patients can mix and match PKU GMPro with other protein substitutes in the Nutricia Metabolics range, to give variety, prevent taste fatigue, and help support compliance further.
PKU GMPro resources to help support your patients
GMPro Sample Pack
If you would like to request samples for your patients please reach out to your Nutricia representative
- Nutricia. PKU GMPro Case Study 231 (Data on File).
- Ozcagli TG, Stelling J, Stanford J. Turk J Gastroenterol. 2013;24:266–272.
- Montoya Parra GA, Singh RH, Cetinyurek-Yavuz A, et al. Orphanet J Rare Dis. 2018;13:101.
- Wiig I, Motzfeldt K, Bjørge Løken E, et al. JIMD Rep. 2013;7:109–116.
- MacDonald A, Lilburn M, Davies P, et al. J Inherit Metab Dis. 2006;29:526–531.
- Nutricia. PKU GMPro ACBS study (Data on file).
- Zaki OK, El-Wakeel L, Ebeid Y, et al. J Nutr Metab. 2016;2453027.
- MacDonald A, Van Rijn M, Gokmen-Ozel H, et al. J. Inherit Metab Dis. 2010;33:665–670.
- Macleod EL, Clayton MK, van Calcar SC, et al. Mol Genet Metab. 2010;100(4):303–8.
Anamix First Spoon is a Food for Special Medical Purposes for the dietary management of inherited metabolic disorders in infants and as a supplementary feed in young children. It must be used under medical supervision. Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition. Refer to label for details.
This information is intended for healthcare professionals only.