Preparation and directions for usage
Each level scoop (4.3 g) of Galactomin 19 Formula requires 30 ml (approx 1 fl oz) of water to yield the recommended feed concentration of 13% w/v (12.9g of product made up to a final volume of 100mls with water). Use only the scoops provided. When preparing any infant feed, please follow the guidelines below:
1. Wash hands thoroughly and clean preparation area. Sterilise bottles and teats.
2. Boil fresh water for 5 minutes and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes so that it feels warm to the wrist. Pour the required amount of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Fill the scoop provided with Galactomin 17 Formula and level off with a clean, dry knife. Do not press the powder into the scoop. Only use the scoop provided.
4. Add the prescribed number of scoops of Galactomin 17 Formula to the water. Replace the cap on the bottle and shake until the powder dissolves. Before feeding ensure that the formula is at the correct temperature by placing a few drops on the wrist.
5. Formula remaining in the bottle after one hour of feeding should be discarded. Formula must not be rewarmed during feeding.
For older children, please follow the guidelines below:
1. Weigh out Galactomin 17.
2. Add a small amount of the water prescribed.
3. Stir with a fork until a smooth paste is formed.
4. Continue stirring whilst adding the rest of the prescribed amount of water.
Fructose, Refined Vegetable Oil (Palm, Sunflower, Rapeseed, Coconut), Calcium Caseinate (from cows’ milk), Sodium Caseinate (from cows’ milk), Tripotassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate Tribasic, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Citrate, L-Cystine, Choline Bitartrate, Calcium Chloride, L-Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Taurine, M-Inositol, Ferrous Sulphate, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Zinc Sulphate, Nicotinamide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, DL-alpha Tocopherol, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Molybdate, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, D-Biotin, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin. Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.