Dr Audrey Dunn Galvin, Director Early Years and Childhood Degree Programme, School of Applied Psychology, University College Cork, Ireland and Professor of Child Health in Sechenov University, Moscow.
- Overview of common psychological challenges in food allergic patients
- Summary of recent papers highlighting gaps in psychology support
- Benefits and role of psychology in optimised patient management
- How can services without adequate psychology signpost/refer patients for support
- Practical tips for HCPs to adopt a holistic approach, incorporating psychological support