Ingredients1 sachet Complan Shake powder, Original or Vanilla flavour
100g caster sugar
100g self-raising flour
50ml whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
- Cream the butter and caster sugar together until light and creamy in texture.
- Gradually beat the eggs and milk, adding a little of the flour as you beat.
- Gently fold in the Complan Shake powder and the rest of the flour.
- Place the mixture into fairy cake cases and bake for 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool on a cake rack before serving.
Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional.
This recipe is intended for patients who have been prescribed Complan Shake by a healthcare professional.
Complan Shake is a Food for Special Medical Purposes for use in the dietary management of disease related malnutrition and must be used under medical supervision. For more information please speak to your healthcare professional.
The nutritional information indicated in this recipe is provided as a guide only. Please check the nutritional information on individual ingredients and food labels.