Preparation and directions for usage
• Make up each feed as required.
• For hygiene reasons do not store made up feeds.
• Discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible and always within 2
• Do not heat feeds in a microwave: hot spots may occur and cause
• Never leave infants alone during feeding.
• Due to the characteristics of some ingredients in Aptamil®
Sensavia® First Infant milk, the milk can separate once prepared.
• If this occurs, shake the bottle vigorously to mix and use as normal.
1. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled
2. Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
3. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Cap the bottle. Shake vertically and vigorously (for 10
seconds) until powder is dissolved. Remove cap and replace with a sterilised teat.
4. Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Lactose (from milk), Partially hydrolysed whey protein concentrate (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Sunflower oil), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Emulsifiers (Citric acid ester of mono- & di-glycerides, Soy lecithin), Fructo‐oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium hydrogen phosphate, Calcium chloride, Fish oil, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Vitamin C, Choline chloride, Taurine, Inositol, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Uridine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Adenosine 5'‐monophosphate, Inosine 5'‐monophosphate sodium salt, L-Carnitine, Antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate), Vitamin E, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'‐monophosphate sodium salt, Pantothenic acid, Copper sulphate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Sodium selenite, Biotin, Vitamin D3. Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.