Patient Experience Awards 2021
- finalists once again
Nutricia Homeward have once again been shortlisted at the Patient Experience Network Awards (PENNA).
The Patient Experience Network is a not for profit, membership-based network, whose goal is to improve patient experience.
- Partnership Working to Impove the Experience
- Measuring, Reporting, and Acting
- Communicating Effectively with Patients and Families
- Manager of the Year
This is a fantastic recognition and demonstrates our commitment to making Nutricia Homeward patients' lives easier.
The award ceremony is in September so hopefully we will have even more great news to share then.
Nutricia Homeward – an award-winning service
We are delighted to have been recognised by the Patient Experience Network (PEN) for providing outstanding patient experience, PEN is a not for profit, membership based network whose goal is to improve patient experience.
In September 2020, Nutricia won a total of four awards at the Patient Experience Network National Awards ceremony
- Communicating Effectively with Patients and Families - highlighting how the Nutricia Homeward App offers a safe, secure and speedy method of communication between Nutricia Homeward Nurses and patients
- Measuring, Reporting and Acting - focusing on the data behind the decision to launch the Nutricia Homeward App and how this innovation has made a significant difference to how Nutricia Homeward Nurses communicate with patients
- Personalisation of Care - Nutricia Homeward Nurse, Martine Hartley, won this category for going above and beyond her day- to day role to help an enterally fed patient achieve his dreams of running the London Marathon
- Best Private Healthcare Company - Nutricia Homeward won the overall category for Best Private Care Company
A wonderful achievement which helps to demonstrate our commitment to supporting Nutricia Homeward patients.